- Choose from a comprehensive list of radioactive isotope sources.
- Calculate dose rates around sources to evaluate time and distance shielding and safety measures.
- Import CAD geometry for high fidelity exposure scenario reproduction.
Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material
Simulate NORM exposure and estimate your risk.
Dose from Accidental Exposure
Determine dose rates at distance from sources of radioactivity.
- Use 3D geometry modeling combined with precise source definition options to full describe your exposure scenarios.
- Estimate dose around areas of interest in 3D.
- Quickly and easily change source activities to highlight danger zones.
Education & Training
Learn how radiation interacts with your environment.
- Demonstrate the effects of physical shielding, as well as time and distance approaches.
- Visualise the effect of the inverse-square law for various sources, and types of radiation.
- Discover and learn how to shield secondary radiation particles.
Product Design, Development & Engineering
Incorporate dose calculations into your design process.
- Quickly reevaluate new shielding designs in the presence of various radiation sources.
- Visually explore dose distributions around products and devices defined using CAD geometry.
- Quickly specify geometry to test new shielding approaches and concepts.
Monte Carlo Simulation
True Monte Carlo radiation transport is used to calculate dose from primary and secondary radiation.
Fluence to Dose Conversion
Shielding Studio uses ICRP and other published fluence to dose conversion factors for calculating equivalent and effective dose.
Validation & Traceability
We are continuously verifying dose calculation results in various scenarios against published data.