- Ambient Dose Equivalent
- We can calculate ambient dose equivalent for any radiation protection scenario you describe.
- Large-scale Geometry
- Do you have a large scale geometry, like a mine site? No problem.
- Effective Dose
- Are you interested in other types of dose, such as eye lens dose? We can calculate that too.
Radiation in Medicine
- Absorbed Dose
- If you are designing new radiotherapy technologies, you want to know absorbed dose. We can calculate that before you have to take a measurement.
- Patient Data
- We can use real patient data, or the phantom geometries that you specify.
- X-ray Spectra
- Dose from x-ray tubes can be calculated if you know the output spectrum. We can determine that for you.
- Let us speed up your product development cycle by calculating the amount of radiation shielding you need, before having to take measurements.
- We can show you where the hotspots are so that you can more easily communicate this information to you clients.
- You will receive a comprehensive dose calculation report for your radiation shielding scenario.
Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material
- Virtual Area Monitoring
- Hotspots cast over large areas in mixed radiation fields are hard to pin down. We can simulate those scenarios.
- Worker Safety
- Graphical illustrations and quantitative data help to show the non-expert where it is safe to be.
- Movement Planning
- Moving sources throws up interesting shielding and worker safety requirements. Radiation simulation can help you evaluate those risks ahead of time.
- Single Event Upsets
- Don’t loose your hardware due to radiation fragility. Evaluate your risk before launch.
- Astronaut Dose
- We can help you determine the dose to humans during space flight from mixed fields illuminating complex geometries.
- Work with us to determine the scattered radiation spectra from you spacecraft impinging on your detectors.